LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR EXPERIENCE?
A job with AT&T as a Communications Technician can provide you with exactly that!
This is a Temporary position. Position is Dallas, Texas
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Communications Technicians are responsible for the operation and maintenance of a satellite earth station and related customer circuits.
What you'll do as an AT&T Communications Technician:
- Conduct fault isolation and resolution
In addition to strong communication skills, our Communications Technicians must have the following:
- Repair frequency converters, modems, power amplifiers, satellite tracking systems and other ancillary equipment
- Use test equipment such as radio frequency spectrum analyzers, frequency counters and power meters to digital test equipment
- Interact directly with customers and support organizations/vendors that provide technical assistance during fault isolation and resolution
Technical Specialist Telecommunications Ability Battery (TS-TAB)
- Experience and/or training with telecommunications network troubleshooting
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve equipment and circuit problems
- Knowledge of radio frequency (RF) communications and analog/digital telecommunications
- The ability to work shifts including weekends
- Lift of 50 lbs
- Perceive differences in wire and cables colors
- Qualification on pre-employment screeening:
Telecommunications Qualification Test (TQT1)
Test study guides can be found here
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...