LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR EXPERIENCE?
A job with AT&T as a Communications Technician can provide you with exactly that!
This is a temporary position. Position is in Saint Louis, MO
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Communications Technicians are responsible for the operation and maintenance of a satellite earth station and related customer circuits.
'll do as an AT&T Communications Technician:
Conduct fault isolation and resolution
Repair frequency converters, modems, power amplifiers, satellite tracking systems and other ancillary equipment
Use test equipment such as radio frequency spectrum analyzers, frequency counters and power meters to digital test equipment
Interact directly with customers and support organizations/vendors that provide technical assistance during fault isolation and resolution
In addition to strong communication skills, our Communications Technicians must have the following:
Technical Specialist Telecommunications Ability Battery (TS-TAB)
- Experience and/or training with telecommunications network troubleshooting
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve equipment and circuit problems
- Knowledge of radio frequency (RF) communications and analog/digital telecommunications
- The ability to work shifts including weekends
- Lift 50 lbs
- Perceive differences in wire and cable colors
- Qualification on pre-employment screeening:
Telecommunications Qualification Test (TQT1)
Test study guides can be found here
AT&T - 13 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...