Apple-Metro, Inc. is the exclusive New York Metropolitan Area franchisee for Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar®. Our portfolio currently includes 30+ Applebee's® in the five boroughs, Westchester and Rockland Counties.
The mission of Apple-Metro is to guarantee each and every guest the ultimate in casual dining experience by providing extraordinary service, delicious food and drink in a fun-filled and friendly atmosphere.
- Report to Marketing Manager plus additional communication with Restaurant General Managers
- Drive awareness, increase incremental traffic and support sales initiatives at local Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar locations in Westchester County.
- To become embedded within the community, developing new and supporting existing relationships with taste-makers and influencers supporting top of mind awareness amongst the target demographic.
- Assist General Managers with community relations efforts to ensure that Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar is clearly seen as “activated” and participating in the local community by leveraging internal fundraising programs.
- Identify and build relationships and good will amongst community influencers supporting incremental sales goals.
- Ensure marketing initiatives are communicated within the restaurant.
- Complete daily activity log noting contacts, disposition and future requirements to keep General Managers and Marketing Manager up to date on activities.
- Distribute and track the redemption of marketing materials
- Increase incremental restaurant traffic through marketing and fundraising initiatives.
- Keep brand top of mind with target demographic in local community.
- Understand local community attitudes and behaviors as they relate to dining out in the neighborhood.
- Contribute relevant community-specific updates for inclusion in Social Media posts.
- Currently on track for a 4-year college degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or Communication preferred.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal , “people” and communication skills
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and online search).
- Strong written, verbal communication and sales skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Local (Westchester) travel required.
Seeing the dynamic opportunity and unfulfilled marketplace needs in the New York Metro area, Franchise Principals Zane Tankel and Roy Raeburn seized the opportunity to control franchise rights for Casual Dining segment front runner Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar®.
Now in our 18th year of operation Apple-Metro, Inc. continues to exceed sales expectations in an uncertain and sometimes difficult marketplace. We currently operate restaurants that include the three largest Applebee's® in the entire world which are located at 50th Street (NYC), 42nd Street (NYC) and Rego Park (Queens).
The websites below will show you all the latest and greatest happenings with Apple-Metro.
We would like to show you the difference between a good job and a great career! Here are some of the great benefits we offer for your health, family, future, and happiness:
*Competitive Base Salaries
*Aetna medical plan
*Dental & Vision plan
*Company paid basic Life Insurance
*Company paid Long Term and Short Term Disability
*Additional Term Life Insurance offered
*401(k) Retirement Plan
If you are an enthusiastic, guest-focused team player, "You belong at Applebee's!"
Apple-Metro, Inc. is the New York Metropolitan Area franchisee for Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar® and Chevys Fresh Mex...