Established in 1981, Vein Clinics of America (VCA) is the largest medical group in the country dedicated solely to the treatment of all aspects of varicose vein disease. With 50 centers of excellence in 15 states, our knowledge and published research has helped lead the way for today’s safe and effective non-surgical treatment of varicose vein disease(VVD).
Vein Clinics of America is seeking a Community Ambassador to serve as the primary contact and organizer for local events for our center in Old Orchard and Buffalo Grove, Illinois. In this role you will promote VCA and create demand by executing marketing strategies, effectively communicating the benefits of our services by providing current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of VCA products.
As a Community Ambassador your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Promotes and sells VCA services by searching out, setting up, and gathering inquiries, and scheduling appointments in person
- Distributes clinical information and marketing literature to general public, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Generates sales contact opportunities by calling local employer groups, health fairs, and private physician offices and healthcare organizations.
- Follows-up with local employer groups and physicians to gather feedback and questions
- Works successfully alone or in team setting
- Provides approved information to general public, employers, and physicians on VPA products
- Provides feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access.
- Any additional duties as assigned by Sr Medical Liaison and or National Sales Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including: 401K and medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, short/long-term disability and life insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree (Required)
- 2+ years experience in event planning, implementation and follow-up.
- 2+ years experience in healthcare services.
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and data, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to build and maintain client relationships; prospect for leads.
- Superb customer service and interpersonal skills; the ability to interact effectively with Physicians, other healthcare professionals and the general public.
- Strong attention to detail; the ability to maintain accurate and detailed records of leads, appointments and follow-up.
- The ability to set priorities and workflow to accomplish day-to-day tasks in a timely manner.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be able to work some evening and weekend hours.
Vein Clinics of America - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard