COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION LENDING OFFICER , VIRGINIA
Nationally, Popular Community Bank has 94 branches in four regions – New York/New Jersey, California, Illinois, and Florida. For nearly 50 years in the U.S. we were known as Banco Popular. The bank has been going through a re-branding in all its regions for the past two years. Most recently we changed our name to Popular Community Bank. The name change reflects our broadening customer base and the diversity of the neighborhoods where we do business.
Popular Association Banking, a business division of Popular Community Bank, has a rich and extensive history in the community association banking industry. We are proud of our longstanding legacy as one of the preeminent nationwide leaders in providing loans to community associations, condominiums and homeowners associations.
Our message “The Human Side of Banking” are not just slogan words. Our commitment to bettering the communities where we do business, and giving our employees every opportunity to succeed, is ingrained in everything we do. Wherever there's Popular, there are people ready to devote their energy to meet the needs of their communities.
Popular Community Bank is part of Popular Inc. and the 35th largest bank, by assets, in the U.S. Popular Inc. was founded 118 years ago. We encourage you to visit our Facebook page to learn all about us at http://facebook.com/PopularCommunityBank
Consider joining Popular's team in the position of Community Association Lending Officer and see what Popular Community Bank's "The Human Side of Banking" slogan is all about!
We are excited to announce that we are expanding our division and are looking to hire a few seasoned COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP OFFICERS/LENDERS with a transportable book of business to join our dynamic Community Association Financing Team (a.k.a. Popular Association Banking). We are looking to expand and hire dedicated lenders/officers in the following territories: 1) Colorado; 2) Washington D.C. (and tri metro area).
In this position you will generate commercial Community Association relationships within an assigned territory and be responsible for the development and maintenance of credit and non-credit relationships with customers’ while rendering quality service in accordance with bank goals to attain growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
• Be responsible for developing a community association customer portfolio and managing customer relationships of this portfolio. This created portfolio should have a heavy emphasis on deposits as well as loans.
• Visit with clients and prospective clients regularly, interview and analyze the financial structure of customers and prospects and recommend products or applicable services.
• Prepare loan reports for revision and approval of immediate supervisors and all written reports on calls made to existing and prospective accounts.
• Prepare customer reports to comply with federal regulations regarding know your customer to support higher risk activities including, but not limited to ACH.
• Analyze financial statements to determine initial feasibility of granting loan(s).
TO JOIN OUR TEAM, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:
• A minimum of 4 years of LENDING experience preferably with 2 years direct involvement in Association lending or at least 5 years of experience in the community association industry working directly with property management companies or associations.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field is a plus.
• Effective sales ability and persuasiveness.
• Ability to work remotely with substantial travel in assigned territory.
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It takes only a few minutes to check-out this great opportunity and apply!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To learn more about Popular Community Bank, visit our website at www.popularcommunitybank.com.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
Banco Popular North America