Essential Job Duties:
Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for providing a safe and adequate program environment conducive to enriching the educational experience for residents.
- Manage and supervise all programs and activities in the Community Center.
- Work with staff to develop new programs.
- Organize and promote all programs and activities scheduled for the Community Center.
- Maintain positive and open communication with Property Manager and residents.
- Responsible for coordinating effective program planning throughout the year.
- Responsible for maintaining resident participation and attendance throughout the year via retention activities.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent (prefer some college education but is not required)
- Experience working in a supervisory capacity in an afterschool, day camp, or youth-based organization helpful.
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff, residents and community leaders.
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate sensitivity to others as well as respond to critical incidents and act swiftly in an emergency situation.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
- Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of the community and its resources preferred.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently and excellent time management skills are essential.
BH offers its employees the following benefits:
About BH Management:
- A generous hourly salary
- Commissions on new leases and renewals
- An excellent training program with opportunities for advancement
- Optional medical, dental and 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
With more than 150 communities and 1,100 employees in 18 states, BH Management Services is one of the 25 largest management companies in the United States. We strive to provide the highest quality living environment at our communities in order to retain satisfied residents, and we do this through hiring creative, motivated and talented team members and growing those team members by providing opportunities for advancement through continuous training and mentoring.
- 20 - 24 hours per week
- Usually 5 days a week 4 hours/day with some evenings and weekends for pre-scheduled events
- Roughly 2pm-6pm
- Occasional Saturdays
BH Management Services Inc. - 19 months ago