The Howard Hughes Corporation owns, manages and develops
commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate
throughout the country. Our company is comprised of
Master Planned Communities, Operating Properties,
Strategic Developments and other unique assets spanning
18 states from New York to Hawaii. We are traded on the
New York Stock Exchange as HHC.
We are seeking a Community Compliance Representative who
will be responsible for conducting routine inspections
of community neighborhoods and association common areas
to identify and properly address residential compliance
issues and common area property needs. This position
requires some rotating Saturday hours and evening
Essential Job Responsibilities:
the Summerlin Standard as it applies to community
- Acquire and maintain a practical understanding of
use restrictions, design guidelines and maintenance
conditions and initiate correspondence with
- Patrol community to identify non-compliance
membership to affect corrections as such.
compliance issues and initiate any additional
- Respond to membership correspondence relating to
correspondence as need dictates.
deficiencies to management.
- Routinely inspect common area facilities and report
deficiencies to management.
- Regularly inspect common area facilities and report
maintain high profile and promote goodwill.
- When on patrol, interface with membership to
meetings and hearings to report on issues and
- Participate in Compliance Advisory Committee
develop understanding of membership concerns and
effect compliance with the Design Guidelines and
- Work closely with the Design Review Committee to
needs of the corporate vehicle assigned for
- Take responsibility for the routine maintenance
and delivery and pickup of mail between department
- On a rotating basis, participate in Saturday patrols
locations and post office.
- Perform other duties assigned or as judgment and
Retail Sales preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service or
high level of public interaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills as position involves a
review and property management issues preferred.
- Basic understanding of covenant compliance, design
position will required driving a company vehicle.
- Must have a clear Motor Vehicle Record as this
at all levels within the organization.
- Build positive working relationships with employees
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions.
- Work overtime as required.
- Able to meet deadlines as necessary.
- Effectively work with minimal supervision.
- Strong Organization and Attention to Detail Skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and
- Good problem solver/creative thinker.
- "Can-do" attitude, pro-active and resourceful.
- Working knowledge in MS office applications: Word,
% of Travel Required : None
Offer Relocation : No