Bachelor's degree is preferred.
2-3 years experience preferred.
Provides outreach efforts to Women, Infants and Children (WIC) individually and in group settings. Seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and self - motivated individual. This individual will conduct outreach activities and participate in coordination and networking efforts for Brighton, Roslindale and the surrounding communities. This position involves travel in the community daily. This position involves
working evenings and weekends as needed.
· Acts as a liaison between the Brighton Roslindale WIC Program and the communities served.
· Attends community events, fairs and community meetings to provide information about the WIC Program.
· Conducts informational sessions to various community groups about the WIC Program
· Visits community partners and medical providers to provide WIC information
· High School Diploma, GED or Associates Degree
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
· Computer and interpersonal skills
· Sensitivity to a multicultural population
· Two years of experience in community services and or health and human services
· Must have a reliable care for travel
Steward Health Care - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The Center of Cancer Systems Biology of Steward Research & Specialty Projects Corp., at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center is an NIH/NCI...