Dewberry is seeking Disaster Recovery Specialists in the northeastern and southeastern U.S. to join our on-call cadre to assist with administering grants awarded by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for the Community Development Block Grant Disaster Relief (CDBG-DR) program.
We are seeking individuals who have experience with this program to:
- Provide technical assistance to local governments on the grant application and implementation process
- Monitor progress on grant activities
- Review applications for feasibility and compliance with state and federal regulations
- Conduct site visits to evaluate compliance with program requirements
- Manage required project documentation
- Conduct financial monitoring and reporting of projects
- Support required program reporting and compliance activities
Required Skills & Required Experience:
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree and at least three years of related experience, or a Master’s degree and two years of related experience. Previous CDBG grant administration experience strongly preferred. The successful candidate should have good organizational and analytical skills, good attention to detail, and good written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must also be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access. Some in-state or regional travel required.
Dewberry - 6 months ago