Do you love discovering new foods? Do you plan great parties? Are you looking for a fun challenge? Chico ’s restaurant scene is ready to be discovered. If you are an outgoing, energetic, self-starter who loves food, networking, event planning, and your community then Dishcrawl is looking for you. |
We have a great entry-level career opportunity (with tremendous growth potential!) in our small but energetic food startup. The position is perfect for someone who enjoys going out on the town, meeting new people, trying new food dishes, is addicted to social media, and is passionate about sales and marketing.
Position starts part-time (min 20 hours a week) with a 5-week training program, guiding you through a comprehensive program which includes gaining Social Media, PR, Marketing and Event Planning expertise. Ambassadors are rewarded through profit sharing of our events, meaning you can get a paycheck right away! If it ’s something you want to do full time, we will help you get there.
We are a growing company and we°d like you to grow with us. More information can be found at http://dishcrawl.com/ambassador/
As a Dishcrawl Ambassador, you are
- Charismatic, have a sense of humor, enjoy meeting new people and developing a strong network
- A self-starter driven to succeed
- Passionate about your city and its local food scene.
- Knowledgable about different types of food, drinks, and local restaurants.
- Detail oriented, a great time manager and extremely organized
- Familiar with Social Media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogs and Instagram.
- Excelent with computers (email, skype, internet)
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills,
- Able to successfully work alone or as part of a team
Existing contacts with restaurants and food producers a plus, but not necessary.
Dishcrawl - 18 months ago
Sheraton VERMONT Corporation
South Burlington, VT
- 20 days ago