- Bachelors or related degree; Masters degree beneficial but not required.
Experience / Skills / Other Requirements:
- Strong project management skills that have been effectively demonstrated in a global environment. Must be able to effectively create and coordinate project/activities that will achieve the goals of the project.
- Skills and ability to create effective communication programs and project tracking tools.
- Strong organizational presence and visible positive leadership at all levels of the organization and in a global environment. Must be able to positively represent syncreon to the wider community. Must be able to engage and connect with all parties involved in the program.
- Dynamic stand up presentation skills and be able to communicate the program goals in verbal, written and visual presentations.
- Provide feedback to executives to assist them in the revision or prioritization of activities.
- Creative management skills to address internal or external challenges.
- Self direction and ability to act as internal and external role model.
- Highest ethical standards.
- Experience in a global environment a plus.
The community Involvement Campaign Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Company's annual community involvement campaign. The Manager will work closely with the CEO and Executive Board to develop the annual community involvement campaign strategy and will be responsible for coordinating the execution of the strategy. The Manager will provide ongoing communication of campaign progress to the Executive Board as well as the worldwide syncreon organization. The Manager will partner with regional and/or site coordinators to provide guidance and support as they execute their local campaign. He/She will work closely with the charitable organization(s) selected including developing the appropriate reporting and governance processes and will measure and monitor the overall success and effectiveness of the annual campaign. Key responsibilities are:
- Support the Executive Board in the development of the annual Community Involvement Campaign including selection of organizations or key focus areas and the necessary budget to execute the campaign.
- Act as principal liaison with selected organization.
- Provide communication and training to facility and/or regional coordinators about syncreon's Community Involvement Campaign strategy.
- Provide guidelines and ideas to local Coordinators to assist them in developing their local execution plans.
- Monitor spending and provide routine progress reports to the Executive Board.
- Develop a progress scorecard to be shared wiht the Executive Board to measure progress against the stated global and local targets.
- Work with local coordinators to identify solutions to obstacles and assist in addressing any specific challenges.
- Develop and execute, in coordination with the Executive Board, a communication strategy in support of the company's outreach activities.
- Establish and manage outreach guidelines for use throughout the organization.
- Actively support strategy through proactive participation in key community activities.
International travel is required.
Position work location is flexible.
Please e-mail your application letter with CV to:
No phone calls please.
Syncreon - 17 months ago