To drive our client census growth in Adult Day Services. Addus HealthCare is building a dynamic, sales-oriented culture and assembling a team of consistent top performers. We want the best, most talented, energetic, results-driven professionals, with proven records of exceeding their goals.
As a Community Liaison, you will:
- Work for a rapidly growing company.
- Promote and educate community about adult day services and homecare services, both private pay and government funded, that enable clients to remain in their own homes while living as independently and healthy as possible.
- Demonstrate your relationship development and public relation skills as you research, cultivate, implement, produce and drive a comprehensive, effective and coordinated community awareness and outreach campaign to a host of community groups, referral sources, discharge planners, religious organizations and business professionals both in and outside of the health care community.
- Collaborate with the Program Directors in their local markets to identify business development opportunities and coordinate co-outreach efforts.
- Develop and execute an effective and targeted community plan that incorporates the local leadership team and generates increased census and promotes our positive image in the community as the leading adult day services provider.
- Provide weekly reporting to the ADS Regional Director and Program Directors with respect to activity and results for the week.
- Meet set goals on a consistent basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or a related field is preferred.
- At least two years of related sales or community education experience, in health care is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to drive client census growth, develop business and professional relationships.
- Proven track record of exceeding established objectives and goals.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and salesmanship skills.
- Self-confident, energetic, tenacious and resolute, with a high sense of urgency and a strong drive to produce results.
Addus HealthCare, Inc. - 5 months ago
Addus HomeCare is there for those who need in-home personal and medical care services. Doing business through subsidiary Addus HealthCare,...