As an apartment Community Manager , we will give you the opportunity to run a business. You will lead a team of people who are dedicated to their customers and to the business owners. Every day will present new challenges; it will never be slow or dull. If you are hardworking, curious and capable, it could lead to a rewarding career in property management. If this responsibility sounds interesting, please send us your resume!
We are currently looking for a Community Manager for a 49 unit community in San Diego.
- Experience with affordable housing/tax credit properties
- Previous experience managing an apartment community
- Must live on-site
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with financials and reporting
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; MRI software use a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 35 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in 8 states. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. For full time associates we offer medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and hair follicle drug test, which tests for illegal drugs used in the last 90 days. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!