We are looking for a Community Manager to supervise and coordinate the daily operations of a residential military community. This role offers the challenge of maximizing net operating income while maintaining Forest City’s high standards of service and quality. You will also be responsible for monitoring regulatory compliance and company policies and procedures to make sure all associates are familiar with them.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Developing and maintaining a professional relationship with the military command to ensure all requirements are met.
• Managing staff of community associates.
• Preparing annual operating budget for assigned communities/neighborhoods.
• Creating a positive community environment.
• Operating an efficient community consistent with regulations.
• Maintaining knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• Associate degree with a focus in Accounting, Marketing or related business discipline; undergraduate degree preferred.
• Directly-related job experience in residential property management, including budget implementation, marketing and general maintenance, may offset the degree requirement.
• Current state driver’s license.
• At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience with a successful record of property management including budget. implementation, marketing and general maintenance
• Certification as an Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) or Certified Apartment Manager (CAM.)
• At least 2 years supervisory experience.
• Working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
• Proficiency in MS Office and general knowledge of property management software.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 16 months ago