Lyft is hiring creative community builders to join our Community Engagement team! While your role is based in our San Francisco headquarters, you will be responsible for owning and growing the relationships with drivers and passengers in your Lyft city. This will include monthly travel to deepen those connections in-person at our community events.
You’re a passionate Lyft user who lives and breathes #LyftLove beyond the 9-5. As a happiness expert, you understand how to delight fellow community members , whether it’s in the form of of a thoughtfully crafted email newsletter, an empathetic facebook post or a spectacular community hangout. In addition to being emotionally intelligent and intellectually imaginative, you are also an analytical thinker who can leverage different channels to mobilize our community online and offline. You report to the Director of Community Engagement.
- Become a trusted leader and partner for the Lyft driver community
- Craft compelling content for regular newsletters, blog posts, and social media
- Represent Lyft in our active online driver group for your city, acting as the primary moderator and posting proactively to generate engagement and inspiration
- Identify superstars in the community and cultivate them to help you lead local community building efforts
- Work with our Events team to plan inspiring in-person events in your city on a monthly basis, and travel to the city to attend them
We’d be stoked if you had:
- Impeccable copywriting skills and a knack for the Lyft brand voice
- An artistic eye for selecting user-generated content representing the best of Lyft
- Willingness to monitor and respond to social media activity after hours
- Comfort with high personal visibility in the Lyft community
- Startup hustle and tireless work ethic
- Savvy social media fluency
- Experience managing an online-offline community
- A few years of professional writing, social media, or community management experience
- Design and basic photo editing skills. (Adobe Creative Suite = bonus points)
- Background running creative social media campaigns (your own, or someone else’s)
- Event planning chops
Lyft - 10 months ago
Lyft is your friend with a car. Drivers are matched with passengers who request rides through the Lyft iPhone or Android app. Drivers are...