COMMUNITY MANAGER – Copperstone Village Family Apartments
USA MULTIFAMILY MANAGEMENT, INC. is engaged in the management of residential multifamily communities. We develop, build, own and manage our properties. Our properties are located throughout California and Nevada and range in size from 52 units to 397 units. We specialize in Tax Credit; Section 42 properties (LIHTC – Low Income Housing Tax Credit). USA Multifamily Management is a subsidiary of USA Properties Fund, Inc., a full-service, fully diversified, privately owned real estate investment and development organization.
We are seeking a Community Manager for our 103 Unit Family Community located in Sacramento, CA. The Community Manager will report to the Regional Property Supervisor. This is a non-exempt position with a Monday through Friday work schedule; some flexibility will be required to accommodate the occasional need to work overtime and weekends.
We offer a competitive salary of $15.75 an hour, plus an on site unit, or $17.00 an hour, without housing. We also have a comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with a generous employer matching contribution. Additionally, we offer flexible spending accounts, credit union membership, $ employee referral program, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, unpaid time off and PAID holidays. USA Multifamily Management offers a drug-free workplace.
· Community Manager is accountable for property operations
· Supervise and coordinate staff, activities and resources in order to accomplish property objectives
· Manage portfolio; maximizing occupancy levels and property values
· At least two (2) years of experience in on-site property management
· Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge of YARDI Voyager
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
· Management of on-site staff and resources
· Successful track record of meeting property goals
· Low Income Housing Tax Credit experience
· Must have a valid CA driver’s license & reliable transportation
· High School Diploma or GED required
Attach resume to online application
USA Multifamily Management, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer