Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position: AMCC Tri-Command
Address: 600 Laurel Bay Rd
City: Beaufort State: SC Zip Code: 29906
Title of Position: Community Manager
Statement of the Job:
Primary responsibility is the management of day-to-day community operations to include maintenance of neighborhoods and homes within specific communities.
- Select, train and supervise Assistant Community Manager (ACM) and Resident Services Coordinators (RSC)
- Provide training, mentoring and counseling to subordinates.
- Ensure compliance with state, federal and military policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with contract specifications and company policies and procedures.
- Conduct daily property inspections. Serve as liaison with community agencies.
- Approve resident applications, preliminary approval of purchase orders and invoices. Supervise processing of resident service requests.
- Responsible for meeting budgeted occupancy and financial goals. Provide accurate and timely reports to the Director of Operations.
- Works closely with the Maintenance Supervisor on all aspects of maintenance functions and decisions.
- Operate a smooth running community center.
- Promote and practice an Incident-Injury Free (IIF) workplace
- Promote and practice Sustainability
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and/or Experience:
- 2-5 years property management and management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Yardi knowledge a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
- Acceptable background checks
- Negative drug test results
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.