Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
At WinnCompanies, we're committed to creating a respectful, safe and fulfilling workplace that provides the opportunity for self-improvement and career development. We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence. Ours is an environment where employees, together with their families, can prosper and grow.
About Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes:
Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes is a master planned community of 1,586 newly constructed three, four and five bedroom homes, four state-of-the-art community centers in addition to 2,249 fully renovated existing homes. The project also involves the construction and management of The Timbers, a 192 unit, one and two bedroom, suite-styled apartment community for unaccompanied Soldiers. Additionally, Mountain Community Homes will provide asset, property, and maintenance management for a minimum of 50 years. The award-winning property has been recognized on both national and local levels for efforts in supporting sustainability, safety, and providing world class service to Soldiers and Families.
Statement of the Job:
Primary responsibility is the management of day-to-day community operations to include maintenance of neighborhoods and homes within specific communities.
Reports directly to the Assistant DPM/Operations Director
• Select, train and supervise Assistant Community Manager (ACM), Resident Services Coordinators (RSC) and Maintenance Supervisor. Provide training, mentoring and counseling to subordinates.
• Ensure compliance with state, federal and military policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with contract specifications and company policies and procedures.
• Conduct daily property inspections. Serve as liaison with community agencies.
• Approve resident applications, preliminary approval of purchase orders and invoices. Supervise processing of resident service requests.
• Responsible for meeting budgeted occupancy and financial goals. Provide accurate and timely reports to the Director of Operations.
• Works closely with the Maintenance Supervisor on all aspects of maintenance functions and decisions.
• Operate a smooth running community center.
• Promote and practice an Incident-Injury Free (IIF) workplace
• Promote and practice Sustainability
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and/or Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of successful private sector residential management experience required
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Typing, data entry and computer skills required. Working knowledge of MS Officece (Word, Excel, Access, & Power Point) with skills at intermediate to advance level desirable. Typing 45+ WPM
• High School Diploma or equivalent with some college preferred
• Ability to meet deadlines and interact in a postive working relationship with personnel on all levels
• A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required
• Pass drug screening and background check
Anticipated Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, Occasional nights and weekends
Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
Learn more about us
WinnResidential - 9 months ago