Primary responsibility is the management of day-to-day community operations to include maintenance of neighborhoods and homes within specific communities.
- Select, train and supervise Assistant Community Manager (ACM)
- Provide training, mentoring and counseling to subordinates.
- Ensure compliance with state, federal and procedures. Ensure compliance with contract specifications and company policies and procedures.
- Conduct daily property inspections. Serve as liaison with community agencies.
- Approve resident applications, preliminary approval of purchase orders and invoices. Supervise processing of resident service requests.
- Responsible for meeting budgeted occupancy and financial goals. Provide accurate and timely reports to the Director of Operations.
- Works closely with the Maintenance Supervisor on all aspects of maintenance functions and decisions.
- Operate a smooth running community center.
- Promote and practice an Incident-Injury Free (IIF) workplace
- Promote and practice Sustainability
- Other duties as assigned
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits:
- 2-5 years property management and management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Yardi knowledge a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
- Acceptable background checks
- Negative drug test results
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com
WinnResidential - 5 months ago