Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
At WinnCompanies, we're committed to creating a respectful, safe and fulfilling workplace that provides the opportunity for self-improvement and career development. We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence. Ours is an environment where employees, together with their families, can prosper and grow.
Job Summary: Primary responsibility is the management of day-to-day community operations to include maintenance of neighborhoods and homes within specific communities.
• Select, train and supervise Assistant Community Manager (ACM), Resident Services Coordinators (RSC) and Maintenance Supervisor. Provide training, mentoring and counseling to subordinates.
• Ensure compliance with state, federal and military policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with contract specifications and company policies and procedures.
• Conduct daily property inspections. Serve as liaison with community agencies.
• Approve resident applications, preliminary approval of purchase orders and invoices. Supervise processing of resident service requests.
• Responsible for meeting budgeted occupancy and financial goals. Provide accurate and timely reports to the Director of Operations.
• Works closely with the Maintenance Supervisor on all aspects of maintenance functions and decisions.
• Operate a smooth running community center.
• Promote and practice an Incident-Injury Free (IIF) workplace
• Promote and practice Sustainability
• Minimum 5 years of successful private sector residential management experience required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Typing, data entry and computer skills required. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access & Power Point) with skills at intermediate to advance level desirable. Typing 45+ wpm.
• High School Diploma or equivalent with some college preferred.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills a must.
• Ability to meet deadlines and interact in a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels.
• A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required. Flexible availability to meet business needs.
• Obtain Certified apartment Manager (CAM) within 1st year of employment
• Obtain National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) certification within 1st year of employment
Anticipated Work Schedule: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm (weekends and nights expected)
Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
Learn more about us www.winnco.com
Please note: all applicants must submit their resume directly at: www.islandpalmcommunities.com Click "About Us" and then on the right hand side of the screen click the green box that says "Employment Opportunities" and then select the hyperlink "Click here" to apply for a position .
WinnResidential - 14 months ago