Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Honolulu State: Hawaii ZipCode: 96813
Title of Position:
Primary responsibility is the management of day-to-day community operations to include maintenance of neighborhoods and homes within specific communities.
- Select, train and supervise Assistant Community Manager (ACM), Resident Services Coordinators (RSC) and Maintenance Supervisor. Provide training, mentoring and counseling to subordinates.
- Ensure compliance with state, federal and military policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with contract specifications and company policies and procedures.
- Conduct daily property inspections. Serve as liaison with community agencies.
- Approve resident applications, preliminary approval of purchase orders and invoices. Supervise processing of resident service requests.
- Responsible for meeting budgeted occupancy and financial goals. Provide accurate and timely reports to the Director of Operations.
- Works closely with the Maintenance Supervisor on all aspects of maintenance functions and decisions.
- Operate a smooth running community center.
- Promote and practice an Incident-Injury Free (IIF) workplace
- Promote and practice Sustainability
- Other duties as assigned.
(These are specific degrees, certifications or training, physical requirements, and skills that are needed to perform the job.)
- Minimum 5 years of successful private sector residential management experience required.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Typing, data entry and computer skills required. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access & Power Point) with skills at intermediate to advance level desirable. Typing 45+ wpm.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with some college preferred.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills a must.
- Ability to meet deadlines and interact in a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required. Flexible availability to meet business needs.
- Obtain Certified apartment Manager (CAM) within 1 st year of employment
- Obtain National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) certification within 1 st year of employment
Anticipated Work Schedule:
M-F 8:00am-5:00pm (weekends and nights expected)
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
Please note: all applicants must submit their resume directly at: www.islandpalmcommunities.com Click "About Us" and then on the right hand side of the screen click the green box that says "Employment Opportunities" and then select the hyperlink "Click here" to apply for a position. Thank you!
WinnResidential - 11 months ago