Commonwealth Care Alliance is a rapidly growing nonprofit organization providing integrated health care and social support services to people with complex medical needs. Our patients are seniors and persons with disabilities covered under Medicaid or both Medicaid and Medicare. Our innovative care model is nationally recognized for its effectiveness in improving health outcomes for these vulnerable populations.
Our unique care model is empowering for our employees as well as our members. Whether you are a clinical or administrative professional, all of us at Commonwealth Care Alliance receive the satisfaction of knowing our work truly makes a difference. We enjoy a company culture of passionate advocacy in a supportive work environment with opportunities for growth and learning, competitive salaries, and a generous and comprehensive benefit package.
The Community Marketing Coordinator will primarily be responsible for the execution of a community development marketing strategy that will result in membership growth. The Community Marketing Coordinator is tasked to develop and maintain relationships across agencies and to create, nurture and organize referral sources for Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA) Senior Care Options (SCO) Program.
This individual will be proficient in their ability to design , implement and execute an outreach strategy to promote SCO to leadership of community organizations, senior housing, and other agencies catering to programs demographic that will result in a broader referral circles and membership growth. The Community Marketing Coordinator must be comfortable and confident working with individuals at all levels of expertise from executive directors to the front line employees.
Position will require that the individual manage a book of business of key accounts (referral sources) and play a key role in utilizing analytics to better quantify our value to our customers, drive marketing efforts and capitalize on opportunities.
The community marketing coordinator will be expected to meet performance standards which will be comprised of monthly targets for the following: outreach to new referral sources, meetings with referral sources and potential clients, prospective member referrals, and membership.
- Ability to work and lead multidisciplinary team. Strong written, computer, analytic and presentation skills required.
- Develops marketing plan in collaboration with management team for targeting key accounts in CCAs service area
- Maintains and updates a resource guide of key potential referral sources in CCAs service area , such as community based organizations, elder service agencies, elderly and disabled housing, food pantries, churches etc.; cultivates relationships with them and identifies potential collaborations efforts.
- Expands CCAs referral pipeline by identifying new referral sources and managing a robust meeting schedule with new and existing clients. Exceeds monthly and annual production targets.
- Excels in using networking skills to grow plan membership.
- Serves as resource to our business partners on matters related to Mass Health, Medicare, Senior Care Options and the competitive landscape.
- Proficient in using analytics and data mining to drive marketing strategy and deliver membership.
- Consistently exceeds prospective member referral and membership quota
- Works with community agencies to coordinate office hours and schedule CCA marketing events and presentations.
- Assists prospective members with enrollment process
- Assures compliance and adherence with Medicare & Medicaid enrollment and marketing policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree preferred OR Associates Degree with 6+ years of hands on experience developing, implementing, executing and analyzing community or business to business marketing campaigns
- Must have or be able to obtain the Massachusetts Individual Health Insurance Producer License within 3 months of the date of hire.
- Bilingual candidate preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Medicare & Medicaid services, marketing, enrollment policies and guidelines.
- Experience in sales, marketing and customer service preferred. Experience working with elders and disabled individuals.
- Knowledge of healthcare systems/services and/or experience with community organizations, social services and public resources.
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of accountability and responsibility.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must be able to meet directly with members, responsible parties and/or providers in office or home settings.
- Must have the ability to work in a multicultural environment and perform outreach related activities in the community.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment, be flexible, highly organized and be able to prioritize their work.
- Must be able to carry up to 40 lbs. in collateral materials and supplies.
- Position requires a valid drivers license and a reliable automobile to travel to and within service territory (all travel in Massachusetts).
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
Commonwealth Care Alliance
- 2 years ago - save job