The Community Moderator's primary responsibilities will be for maintaining, and building our customer knowledgebase for the site. This role operates within our www.VacationCondos.com department to address, compile, and review user inquiries received through our online forum, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Tumbler etc. They will be required to provide real time support to the user as needed. The community moderator will be responsible for coordinating with other departments to ensure that our customers receive the most up to date instruction and support on the site while promoting excellent customer service.
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos and audio, liaising with other departments where required
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Create user facing content for instructional purposes
- Monitor all industry and company information and news to anticipate potential issues
- Make sure that all support guides and consumer facing language meets branding and product requirements
- Developing and executing best practice analytical strategy
- Properly manage the communication to and from users regarding support related issues
- Build user-facing documentation for promotional and educational purposes.
- Stellar communication skills both writing and verbal
- Experience with online tools, CRM, and community platforms
- Commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Acting liaison between users and the VacationCondos
- Understanding of various social media platforms
- Experience working with an online community
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university.
- At least 2 years experience in a customer facing role
- Outside of the box thinking….must be able to execute on ideas and solutions.
Patton Hospitality Management - 20 months ago