The Community Outreach Manager, under the direction of the Senior Director, Community-Based Outreach, is accountable for developing and managing Arthritis Foundation knowledge-enhancing and behavior-change programs and services, facilitate sharing of best practices from the field and assist in the facilitation of a Community Needs Assessment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in health promotion, public health, or related field;
- Master’s degree a plus;
- Minimum of five years of experience with program development and management of community-based and behavior-change programs, project management, health promotion, and community assessments;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are required;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Experience dealing effectively with the public, volunteers, professionals and staff at all levels is a plus;
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate and thorough;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Submit resume and cover letter with salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference “Community Outreach Manager” in subject line. EOE