What you will do:
- Manage new projects through the full project lifecycle
- Work with cross-functional teams to build user stories and product requirements
- Lead teams to envision new features that solve user problems
- Help with marketing efforts before, during, and after launches, including community outreach
- Measure and analyze product metrics, customer needs, and business opportunities to shape our product's feature set and improve user experience
Company Description FixYa is the world's largest product support community website online. With over 30 million members collaborating on product related tips and support issues, FixYa provides consumers with user feedback and solutions to problems related to any product, before and after the purchase. From figuring out how to fix cars, which cameras to buy, or how to operate a new iPhone, the Fixya community of hobbyists, tinkerers and gadget-savvy stay-at-home moms share real world experience and practical advice. FixYa is part of the DIY revolution, transforming how we help ourselves as well as each other to solve everyday problems. Our objective is to become the most relevant source for product information, whether it’s a vitamin, a smart phone, or even a box of cereal. FixYa is profitable and fast growing company.
- Experience bulding/managing products and features for online communities
- 3-5 years experience in product management with a keen ability to drive product planning, development, and launch
- Flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Track record of visionary execution
- Minimum education: Bachelor's degree required, top-tier university strongly preferred, MBA nice-to-have
Fixya provides Free tech support and technical help for gadgets, electronic equipment and consumer products. Fixya's technical experts...