Job Status: Full-time
Location: Little Rock, AR
- CRA Department
Approx. Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Salary: The person hired into this position will not automatically start at the minimum of the salary range. Progression in the salary range is based solely on performance.
Education/Training: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Experience: At least two years of experience in CRA field.
Previous demonstrated and successful experience as a CRA Officer for a large bank (in excess of $1B), preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledgeable of CRA and its related regulations.
Proficient computer skills to include proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint; Adobe, CRA Wiz and/or RATA Comply. Strong leadership and project management skills. Excellent communication (verbal and written), public speaking, and relationship building skills. Ability to work independently. Ability to interpret state and federal regulations. Must participate in community and industry organizations and related activities to represent the bank as well as identify CRA service and portfolio opportunities.
Must be able to present a friendly, professional image for Simmons First. Must possess excellent telephone and customer service skills. Highly sensitive and confidential nature of work. Must maintain punctual and regular attendance. Recognizes that good judgment must be used in displaying professional conduct and a professional appearance.
Position Purpose: Responsible for administering and managing the bank's Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) program to assure the Bank is responding to the credit needs of low and moderate income individuals and markets within its assessment areas. Assist each region with the creation and implementation of diverse programs to help meet CRA goals. Build relationships with community development and affordable housing organizations in the bank's assessment areas to continually assess needs and recommend solutions. Coordinate and report on the CRA Program to the Board of Directors, management, and various regulatory agencies.
Compliance: Ensure all departmental documents are prepared and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Complete mandatory compliance training modules as required.
Physical Activities and Requirements of this Position:
- Reaching - extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing - for extended time periods.
- Lifting - use of upper body and back muscles to lift objects.
- Finger Dexterity - using primarily just the fingers to make small movements such as typing, picking up small ojbects, or pinching fingers together.
- Grasping - using fingers and palm on an object.
- Talking - especially where one must frequently and regularly convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Repetitive Motions - movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Average Hearing - able to hear average or normal conversations and receiving ordinary information.
- Average Visual Abilities - average, ordinary visual acuity necessary to preapre or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery.
- Physical Strength - Sedentary Work/Light Work
- - sitting most of the time. Exerts up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally/exerts up to 20 lbs. occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. frequently.
Working Conditions of this Position:
Frequent out-of-town travel that may include overnight stays.
Some overtime/weekend work required.
Mental Activities and Requirements of this Position:
Reasoning Ability - More Complex - ability to apply logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions. Able to interpret a variety of technical instructions and can deal with multiple variables.
- Mathematical Ability - Simple Algebra - ability to compute discount, interest, profit, and loss; commission markup and selling price; and ration, proportion, and percentage. Able to perform very simple algebra.
- Language Ability - Highly Complex - ability to read scientific and technical journals, abstracts, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to prepare articles, abstracts, editorials, journals, manuals, and critiques. Ability to prepare and make comprehensive presentations, participate in formal debate, communicate extemporaneously, and communicate professionally before an audience.
Simmons First National Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard