Do you want to have a rewarding career and have a positive impact on the quality of life for seniors? New Perspective Senior Living, Lighthouse of Waconia is seeking a full-time dynamic individual with a sales mentality that can champion the role of Community Relations Associate for our Assisted Living Community. This position will be responsible for assisting the Community Relations Director with leads to generate reservations and move-ins.
- Conduct community tours with prospective families, residents, referral sources, and visitors.
- Consistently respond with urgency and determination with leads and prospects
- Assist with coordination and paperwork for the move-in process
- Assist clinical staff in coordinating new resident assessments
- Solid understanding of and can effectively communicate entrance fees, move-in requirements, and financial options to prospects
- Consistent and clear communication with Community Relations Director
The successful candidate must have:
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Previous professional sales or marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with seniors and adult children with compassion and understanding of each individual’s needs
- 4 year degree highly preferred
This is an excellent opportunity for motivated individual to be part of a growing organization and help promote our Senior Living Community. NPSL offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you have the drive and experience we are looking for, please send your resume and cover letter. EOE