Christian Living Communities ministeres to senior adults through a continuum of services and care that reflects Christian love, respect and compassion, and that enriches the quality and dignity of life for each individual.
The position is responsible for evaluating, developing, implementing, and coordinating resident admissions and marketing processes according to statutory, regulatory, and Community policies. Using a strong hospitality focus, implements various admission-generating activities including networking with potential referral sources, creating and maintaining relationships with community organizations, and coordinating regularly scheduled and special event planning.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Responsible for receiving inquiries regarding admission in to the Community and organization and for dispensing information about the services and mission to relevant parties. Provides appropriate follow-up to inquiries made by prospective residents and families.
- Creates and fosters relationships within the community by calling on potential referral sources, by networking with local churches and their senior groups, and meeting with discharge planners, etc.
- As part of the sales team, is flexible in developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies to meet defined move-in objectives, census and sales goals. Also includes participation in event planning within the Community and external events.
- Coordinates and schedules admissions and in-house move-ins and move-outs with all related departments. Coordinates paperwork, records and files relating to current and prospective residents.
- With a professional and friendly approach, presents and explains admission packet to residents and family members. Ensures paperwork process is efficient and is completed on a timely basis.
- Conducts tours of the Communities as needed for all interested parties and potential residents.
- Coordinates assessment of potential admissions and communicates assessment result with relevant parties.
This is a part time position, 4 hours on Thursdays, 8 hours, Friday and Saturday, generally 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- 1 - 3 years experience in admissions and/or marketing preferably in a health care facility.
- Knowledge of a variety of insurance regulations including Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience in REPS (or other contact databases) and Health MedX preferred.
Christian Living Communities - 18 months ago
Christian Living Communities has a wide variety of career opportunities in South Metro Denver. If you’re looking for a unique work...