Coordinates activities to all OneBlood’s blood recruitment programs in order to attain pre-set production goals for each zone. Assists Collection Area to also meet preset production goals at the end of each month.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the duties and responsibilities performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
Coordinates scheduling details with other blood center departments.
- Recruits, develops, organizes and manages blood drive accounts in assigned territory.
- Accountable for attaining pre-set production goals each month and for planning and running all blood drives efficiently. Must consistently be booked to goal two months out from current month. Acts as liaison between blood drive chairpersons and blood center.
- Represents blood center at community involvement events (Chamber of Commerce, business associations, etc.).
- Effectively utilizes Hemasphere software.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to speak, write, read, and understand English.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to commute with personal transportation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be must by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort usually involving some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds). Usually involves some climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, walking or standing.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Functions are regularly performed inside and/or outside with potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as dirt, dust, pollen, odors, fumes and/or poor ventilation, wetness, humidity, rain, temperature and noise extremes, machinery and/or moving vehicles, vibrations, electric currents, animals/wildlife, toxic/poisonous agents, gases or chemicals, oils and other cutting fluids, violence and/or disease , or pathogenic substances .
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING:
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
OneBlood, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, OneBlood, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
OneBlood - 15 months ago
Community Blood Centers of South Florida, Inc. provides over 75% of the blood transfusion needs for Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade and...