When you join our family at Emeritus at Rancho Mirage , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
The Community Relations Coordinator will be relied on to assist the Community Relations Director with direct sales and marketing duties as they relate to community occupancy. Key functions in this role include both internal and external sales, coordinating marketing events and monitoring and executing admission policies and procedures for resident move-ins. We are in search of a candidate possessing at least one year experience in sales with a proven track record of sales success. The superior communicator we seek will have an acute attention to detail and well-developed customer service and organization skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy working as a team member in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
Position requirements include:
• High school diploma, associates degree in business, marketing or related field preferred.
• At least one year sales experience with proven track record.
• Supporting Skilled Nursing and AL/MC healthcare environment
• Completing admission contracts/paperwork
• Follow-up and enter clients into sales lead base
• Conducting and tour/selling our AL. MC, SN communities
• Understanding Medicare a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer proficiency.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -