University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center is named in honor of Monte Ahuja, former Chairman, UH Board of Directors, and his family, whose generous donation is helping to fulfill the promise of the UH Difference.
This health care campus includes both a hospital and medical office building serving Cleveland ’s eastern and southeastern suburban populations. Primary and secondary care services will include general medical and surgical care, minimally invasive surgery, cardiology, neurology, orthopaedics, gastroenterology, pediatric outpatient surgery, state-of-the-art diagnostics and emergency care for adults and children, with tertiary care support from UH Case Medical Center .
The first phase of the UH Ahuja Medical Center is a 144-bed hospital and a 60,000-square-foot medical office building. As patient volume increases, second and third phases may be added, with the hospital ultimately growing to 600 beds.
The hospital complex, designed with input from physicians, nurses, patients, employees and community leaders, ensures a patient-, family and staff-friendly healing environment for the delivery of personalized, efficient services. The structure will feature eco-friendly materials and processes that minimize energy costs and impact on the environment. As part of the environmentally sensitive design, grounds surrounding the UH Ahuja Medical Center will feature bioswales to filter, collect and redistribute water to the site.
Reporting directly to the President, Ahuja Medical Center , this position is responsible for the development and implementation of physician and community relations including developing grant support for the Ahuja Medical Center . This position may also work with community educational programming in support of objectives such as wellness.
Responsible for development of community relations, integrating non for profit missions, physician relations, and grant support for UH Ahuja Medical Center
Creates and implements community educational programming in support of entity community integration objectives
Duties and Responsibilities :
· Assists with the development of physician resources to the Ahuja Medical Center
· Develops and communicates responses to physician practice inquiries regarding the Ahuja Medical Center
· Communicates Ahuja Medical Center capabilities to physicians and the community
· Responds to the variety of community requests for support for mission based programs regarding Ahuja
· Assists other department staff with physician practice and hospital development issues as needed
· Works with marketing to obtain physician market data in support of hospital objectives and community need
· Coordinates access to Ahuja with relevant parties
· Coordinates the development of community program relations including finding funding from programs with granting agencies
· Works with the community and other non profits to ascertain community need and benefits
· Works with hospital and community regarding sponsorship of events and requests for support consistent with the Ahuja Medical Center mission
· Provides assistance as needed.
Demonstrate effective verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, be a team player, and effective presenter.
Consulting approach/client relationship management
Manage multiple projects and processes simultaneously
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience ( 5 to 7 in community relations or health care related sales) .
Master degree preferred.
University Hospitals is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Caring for patients and their families. Advancing medical knowledge, technologies and practices. Developing and educating the next...