Provision Living Hermitage, TN Assisted Living and Memory Care Community seeks a Community Relations Director!!
For us, It’s All About Living Your Passion! From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, Provision Living’s aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch and we do so by living into our mission of creating a radiant organization where our residents and our employees are loved, inspired and able to thrive.
We are currently seeking an energetic, entrepreneurial-minded Community Relations Director who will be responsible for generating the revenue that allows us to carry out our mission. As the Community Relations Director, reporting directly to the Executive Director, you will use proactive, relationship-based marketing to attract new residents for our 71 unit community comprised of Independent Living Villas and Assisted Living and Memory Care Communities in Hermitage, Tennessee.
If you are a person who has a deep compassion for and a desire to serve seniors and who wishes to parlay your sales background from this field or a related industry, like real estate, healthcare, or hospitality, please apply as we want to meet you!
Our Community Relations Director will:
- Discover the needs of prospective residents and their families, and attempt to find appropriate solutions to those needs (including, potentially, a move to Assisted Living or Memory Care)
- Conduct appropriate follow up activities in order to facilitate positive, trusting and valuable relationships.
- Create and cultivate productive relationships with other businesses and resources for senior adults, in order to offer resources to prospects and to receive referrals from those sources.
- Work with the Executive Director to help staff members maximize opportunities for resident and family-member referrals.
- Maintain a current marketing plan and update monthly or as needed to address changing conditions or opportunities.
- Monitor the marketing budget and spend lead generation dollars according to the needs of the campaign.
- Assist with move-ins as necessary and facilitate the transfer of accountability to the care team and Executive Director
- Serve as Manager on Duty on a rotating basis and serve as Executive Director in his/her absence.
Our Community Relations Director will possess these essential qualifications:
- Possess a minimum of 3 years sales and marketing experience in senior care, healthcare, hospitality, or real estate with evidence of delivering results. Experience with dementia related care is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to build strong and lasting relationships; exhibits and promotes a high level of customer service with a sense of curiosity and friendliness towards all existing and prospective clients.
- Has established healthcare contacts and is able to readily network in the community.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan.
- Handles sensitive or difficult issues with grace and confidence. Remains clear-headed and focused and inspires others to do the same. Can acknowledge strong emotions without being unduly influenced by their intensity.
- Takes ownership; strong desire to take the reins, sees things through to completion, tenacious, has an intrinsic need to do well, enthusiastically does what is necessary to get the job done.
- Effectively presents information and respond to questions from prospective residents, referral sources and the general public.
- Must be highly adaptive, versatile, and organized.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word applications.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. For consideration please submit your resume with cover letter to Provision Living at Hermitage, 4131 Andrew Jackson Parkway, Hermitage, TN 370746.
Indeed - 7 months ago