When you join our family at Emeritus at Imperial Park , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
As Community Relations Director you'll work with our Executive Director to increase occupancy and revenue by implementing your proactive sales skills and abilities. We are in search of a superior communicator with acute attention to detail and well-developed customer service and organization skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy working as a team member in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment. Join us and discover a rewarding sales career as we work to provide a positive physical and social environment for our residents.
Minimum position requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Business/Communications or related field preferred.
• Sales - inside and outside experience preferred.
• Experience in a retirement, nursing home, or senior living industry.
• Ability to work independently; be self motivated and goal-directed.
• Computer proficiency, sales database management experience preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard