Provide sales coverage and develop best possible market penetration for all Medicaid and/or Medicare products to present to prospective members in his/her assigned territory in accordance with company's policies and programs. Provide greater access to health insurance, by providing education and assistance to individuals.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of marketing, sales or community relations experience including previous managed care experience, preferably in Medicaid. Bilingual is a plus.
Licenses/Certifications: Current state’s Accident and Health Insurance Agent License
• Identify prospective enrollees and determine eligibility for participation in the Medicaid and/or Medicare product
• Attend community and health events, hospitals, senior centers, assisted living facilities, and other sites as designated to market products
• Enroll consumers in Medicare product, present information on Medicaid programs, help facilitate the continuance of enrollment, and offer information with Medicaid recertification
• Conduct home visits and personalized appointments as needed to complete the Medicare enrollment process or as requested by potential enrollees to explain the Medicaid product
• Assist members in accessing health care, transportation needs and other services or issues as they occur and pertain to members
• Keep informed and adhere to current information pertaining to marketing activity guidelines set forth by various regulatory agencies, including providing enrollees with all corresponding materials and documentation
• Research and monitor competitive products and marketing practices
• Submit special reports regarding the operation of the territory, acceptance or rejection of products, and competitive conditions beneficial to other Marketing initiatives
• Ability to lift boxes containing marketing materials for events
• Ability to travel
Centene Corporation - 14 months ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...