Community Relations Specialist
Manage, strengthen and build upon existing community partnerships between Eckerd Community Alternatives and the community through a variety of formats to include community events; special events; conferences and individual meetings. Build the ECA volunteer base and lead ECA’s efforts to engage community partners/leaders, fund development and events.
• Manages Eckerd Community Alternatives Advisory Board.
• Ensures successful special events for ECA to include summer camps that grow annually.
• Leads Eckerd Raising Hope programs in Tampa Bay to include program management and fund development.
• Manages and builds upon critical community partnerships such as the Tampa Bay Rays and Junior League of Clearwater-Dunedin.
• Organizes events such as legislative learning sessions, Tallahassee Children’s Week and community forums that progressively reach additional community leaders/ members in Tampa Bay.
• Plans and executes events to recognize and engage critical partners and stakeholders in Tampa Bay.
• Recruits and manages volunteer base, creating meaningful and productive opportunities for engagement.
• Conducts presentations to civic and community groups to create awareness of community based care philosophy and how to become involved in child and family well being.
Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university, in education, organizational development, human services, or related field preferred. Three to five years experience in community capacity building, prevention, child welfare experience, community involvement projects required.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...