ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 120 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 40 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 80,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country.
Looking for an opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future direction and growth of a public company in one of the fastest growing industries? Have a passion for changing people’s lives through education?
The Community Relations Specialist develops effective relationships with high school administrators, faculty and other key influencers in the local community to increase awareness of ITT Technical Institute’s programs.
- Creates and maintains effective relationships with local high school administration and community organizations.
- Makes effective presentations at local high schools and other organizations to generate interest in ITT Technical Institute.
- Participates in the planning, organization and execution of Open Houses and other reputation development events at the college.
- Assist the Director of Recruitment in analysis of recruiting reports and marketing opportunities within the local community.
At ITT Technical Institute, we are experiencing terrific growth and offer robust career development and advancement potential! We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), group medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, a tuition discount program of more than 50% for you and your immediate family members, and employee tuition reimbursement, just to name a few.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related area from an accredited institution recognized by the US Department of Education or equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in student recruitment, intangible sales, event planning, community relations or reputation development.
- Proven experience of public speaking required.
- Able to effectively interact with employees and outside contacts of all levels.
- Able to utilize a personal computer and related software including Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and the Internet.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to maintain a flexible full time schedule including working occasional evenings and weekends.
- This position requires extensive local travel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record and reliable transportation.
- Able to obtain bonding and/or licensing in accordance with applicable state laws.
Visit us at http://careers-itt-tech.icims.com to learn more about us and apply online.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College’s safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College’s premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College’s students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the Report for calendar year 2010 and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to: http://info.itt-tech.edu/CAMPUS_SAFETY .
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (ITT/ESI), is a provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student...