Located in beautiful San Jose, CA, Togos Eateries, Inc. was founded on the principal that our food should be freshly prepared, generously portioned and made to order. Inspired by Californias outdoor active lifestyle, were passionate about providing real value: delicious sandwiches, amply made, with the freshest ingredients, in an interactive atmosphere. We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced professional to join our team.
Community Sales Coordinator
We are seeking a creative and energetic Community Sales Coordinator to help us establish and cultivate relationships, spread sandwich love throughout the community, increase sales through business-to-business outreach, connect with schools and universities, local sports organizations and teams and other community based groups and events. You will achieve optimal success by performing the following:
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key contacts in the community (local businesses, non-profits, schools, sports teams, hotels, convention service professionals, real estate agents, social organizations and meeting planners, etc.).
- Drive off-premise sales (delivery, catering and online ordering) by coordinating and executing local B2B and community outreach
- Coordinate and execute having a presence at local community events including parades, walks, festivals, fundraisers, etc.
- Support corporate initiatives
- Elevate newsworthy and/or heartwarming stories and pictures to be used as social media content
- Provide weekly updates and reports to supervisors and local operators
The self-motivated team player will possess the following abilities, attributes, experience and skills:
- Strong aptitude for local community involvement and a passionate commitment to personally drive results and success
- Strong sales background preferred
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to take the ball and run with it
- Detail oriented and committed to follow up
- Want to have a fun, challenging and rewarding career
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Potential for growth with an established and growing brand
- Must have vehicle for transportation
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
Insperity - 7 months ago