COMMUNITY SERVICES COORDINATOR
Statement of the Job:
The Community Services Coordinator will develop a robust community services program that ensures high-quality programming and information for AHFH residents.
In the absence of community services manager, report to the director of property management.
Works closely with community managers.
- Produce monthly newsletter for each respective community center in coordination with the community manager and community staff.
- Plan, organize and execute monthly community and regional events.
- Market events to residents using a variety of marketing tools (eg: newsletter, community calendar, flyers, signs, call max).
- Develop monthly calendar of events, at least two months in advance, and provide monthly calendar of events to community service manager and property management staff.
- Maintain historical files and materials to include pictures, events summaries of respective community center events, activities and products produced.
- Meet deadlines established for activities associated with the community service plan, events, publication of community newsletters, other publications and reports as required.
- Provide news and information to community service manager for broader dissemination.
- Support community center management team – maintain community service plan, calender of events and other support mechanisms.
- Integration of education and cultural programs into community service programs.
- coordinate resident activities with community managers.
- Encourage resident input in planning and evaluation programs, including formation of resident focus groups.
- Wears the prescribed uniform at all times during work hours
- Attends trainings, workshops and meetings as position requires
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and/or Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, the requirements below are representative, but not exclusive, of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
High School Diploma and/or equivalent is required. Industry certification such as ARM, CAM, NALP is preferred. Excellent organizational and administrative skills is a must. Ability to meet deadlines and interact in a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels. Have working knowledge of Word, Excel and Microsoft Office Access. YARDI experience preferred. Be able to handle incoming phone calls to the main line and multi-task.
WinnResidential - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -