Do you have what it takes when it comes to Customer Service? Are you able to provide the top notch service we are looking for? If you are this person then we are looking for you! The environment in which we have to offer is second to none.
The Resident Service Representative is responsible for servicing the residents of an exclusive 16 story high-rise condominium tower. Some of the amenity that are offered ranges from an Exclusive Club Room, Billiards room, Fitness center, Wine room and the only Roof Top Pool in Orange County!
We are looking for someone that can offer our residents the ultimate and constant professional customer service possible, this person has the skills to go above and beyond the normal but, also can be very sensitive to each homeowner, guest, vendor, and or service workers needs. This person needs to be able to multi task with a smile.
If you think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you!
Possesses strong communication, telephone, and customer service skills. Meets and greets residents; checks guests and service providers in/out. Able to understand and react to emergency response and access control procedures; monitors and operates electronic security control systems; and accurately maintains daily logs, records and forms. Assists with general concierge services and performs administrative clerical, Word and Excel document work. Walks the building premises as directed for monitoring purposes.
Hours could vary from Day Shift – 7:00am – 3:30pm or Evening Shift – 3:00pm – 11:30pm
• Monitors and Controls Electronic Security Control Systems
• Responds to emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner
• Monitors and controls access to the building
• Maintains daily log, records and forms
• Resolves and follows-up on all complaints/issues
• Provides general concierge services in the absence of the concierge
• Performs assigned administrative clerical, word and excel document work
• Helps maintain a safe and secure environment throughout the building/property(s)
• Walks the building premises as directed for monitoring purposes
• Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment
• Consistent and regular attendance required
• Have the ability to understand and complete all required forms
• Occasional overtime may be required
• Must have the ability to work extended/flexible hours, weekends, and attend Board meetings.
• May be assigned other duties by the General manager and/or Resident Services Supervisor or Concierge
• Requires some driving; must have a valid driver’s license
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and time management skills.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Applications, especially Outlook, Word and Excel. Command of information system hardware/software is preferred
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or equivalency required College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
• Must possess strong customer service background
• 2+ years in a customer capacity and experience preferred
MERIT Property Management, Inc - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard