Do you have what it takes when it comes to Customer Service? Are you able to provide the top notch service we are looking for? If you are this person then we are looking for you! The environment in which we have to offer is second to none.
The Community Service Representative is responsible for servicing the residents of an exclusive community in Newport.
We are looking for someone that can offer our residents the ultimate and constant professional customer service possible, this person has the skills to go above and beyond the normal but, also can be very sensitive to each homeowner, guest, vendor, and or service workers needs. This person needs to be able to multi task with a smile.
If you think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you!
Assure that the day-to-day operations of the on-site facilities are run smoothly by assisting the General Manager as they oversee the maintenance of the facility and common areas, parks and streetscape. This position supports the General Manager ensuring effective and efficient day-to-day operations of the Bluffs community vision via the provision of recreational and administrative support and customer service assistance; uphold the aesthetics of the community as directed by the Board; and ensure that the highest level of service is being provided to the Bluffs Members and their Families, Friends and Guests.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS include the following. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
• Facility Opening and Closing Procedures
• Telephone – First in line for all incoming calls.
• Lost and Found Tracking and Management
• Monitor vendors for compliance with Facility Access and Conduct
• Coordinate facility rental requests
• Access System Database Monitoring and Input
• Connect – Customer Service Update Calls
• Register new homeowners and issue Access Cards and Transponders
• Assist in the implementation of the Association’s rules and regulations as they relate to the community facility
• Assist with the monitoring of vendors for compliance with facility procedures.
• Perform other responsibilities as requested by the General Manager
• Receives and processes mail as directed
• Respond to homeowner inquiries regarding usage and general facility issues in a professional manner
• Ensure all customer service calls and related work orders are handled in accordance with established procedures.
• Represent professionalism and FirstService standards of operations to clients and fellow staff at all times.
• Follow quality system procedures.
• Must have customer service experience and skills.
• Displays strong written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Must be able to work independently and prioritize daily work load.
• Must be able to handle the demands of the position.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Must be detail oriented.
• Strong customer service skills are required as this position has face-to-face interactions with Members, Residents, and the general public
• Ability to independently answer and place telephone calls.
• • Must be flexible, calm and able to handle difficult clients and/or personalities with strength and professionalism
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Graduate
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid California Drivers License and State Mandated Vehicle Insurance
MERIT Property Management, Inc - 12 months ago