The position of Community Services Representative reports directly to the Lifestyle Manager. The Community Services Representative will maintain order and continuity at the front desk and/or entrance facility and provide the personality and image to all entrants pursuant to the Trilogy philosophy. Your motto will be: “You only get one chance to make a First Impression.” The Community Services Representative is responsible for the development, organization, and coordination of any and every resident need while working the front desk. Communication, coordination, cooperation sets the tone for residents’ and guests’ attitudes while visiting Trilogy.
Hours include some evenings Monday-Friday (days can vary) from 4-10PM and mandatory weekends Saturday and Sunday.
This PART TIME position will be responsible for the following:
- Greet Residents and Guests: The Community Services Representative is responsible for welcoming residents and guests to Trilogy
- The Community Services Representative will ensure that all residents and guests are properly accessing the building. Residents and Guests are to use applicable identification badges or cards, or sign-in according to the community rules and regulations.
- Assisting Residents and Guests with any customer service issues
- Physical Inventory Checklist: The Community Services Representative is ultimately responsible for everyone’s First Impression.
- Community Services Representative will call all vendors as needed for warranty or repair needs.
- Responsible for creating event flyers and brochures
- Update community software regarding class schedules, room reservation, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable with Microsoft Outlook and Word. Excel and Access knowledge also helpful.
- Must have administrative background and be able to demonstrate organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to independently answer and place telephone calls.
- Must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
MERIT Property Management, Inc - 21 months ago