Zynga's Community team is the voice of the company or product externally and the voice of the customers internally. Our Community Specialists serve as hubs, and his/her job is to personally connect with customers to humanize the company, increase user retention, build product loyalty, and provide feedback to internal departments (development, PR, marketing, customer service, game studios, to name a few). The candidate we are looking for will need to be a customer advocate with a passion for Zynga online gaming.
We are committed to developing high quality casual and multi player games! Come join us ... we're having a ball!
- Program management; own day-to-day operations for game programs from events to player communications.
- Innovation; Create events, features and contests that delight players
- Communications; Create, deliver, and manage player communications in every channel, manage messaging through remote moderators
- Events and contests; Manage all details for in game, online, and offline contests and events, conduct basic post-event reporting
- Fan outreach; Lead fan contact with forum issues, influencers and fan sites
- Reporting; report on basic community metrics, manage and collect reports from remote forum moderators
- Problem solving: Report player issues game bugs to bug tracking system; escalate unsolved bugs appropriately, communicate closely with Support and QA departments to promote the best bug reporting practice
- Advocate; observe and promote the best practices in Community outreach to channel moderators, represent the voice of the community and successfully address Community health internally
- May include some external resource management such as remote moderators
- 1+ years of experience in online community development, customer support or online marketing
- Degree preferred
- Strong passion for online games, preferably social games
- Experience participating in and/or moderating forum discussions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong software, hardware, networking knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Experience managing community leaders
- Helpful, service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
Zynga - 17 months ago