An online video production company in Culver City is looking for a Community Manager to help cultivate our YouTube audience. This is an entry-level position for someone with writing experience, but more importantly, someone who is an Internet, YouTube, social media junky. |
If you are you constantly on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube... even Google Plus?...then this is the opportunity for you. You will learn about: audience development, content strategy, community interaction, and community building.
Brief background of the company: We currently have nine YouTube-funded shows, with hundreds of thousands of subscribers and tens of millions of views across our channels. Work culture: fast paced, smart, entrepreneurial, creative, effective, efficient, think-tank, and ground breaking.
- Respond intelligently to fans and interact with community on a daily basis
- Monitor, manage, and participate in discussions, posts, comments on multiple YouTube channels
- Manage and update our social media communities off of YouTube i.e. Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest
- Make sure all channel ’s social networks are updated
- Communicate to directors and writers on fan/community feedback
- Keep abreast on what ’s trending in the respective communities, to assist with programming
This is a full-time, hourly in-house position: $30k a year, 50 hours a week. All applicants must have: perfect grammar and spelling, a thriving online presence, and the ability to work under tight deadlines. Of course, be a team player and have excellent communication skills.
If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and links to your blog or Twitter. In your cover letter, tell us why you°d be the best fit for the job and what experience you bring to the table.
Some examples of our work:
Mahalo - 2 years ago