Job Description: Raytheon Applied Signal Technology is a diversified intelligence and defense company that develops systems to provide integrated sensor and signal processing products in support of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance.
Our Broadband Communication Systems Division (BCS) has a critical need for an Networking Engineer to design, build and maintain advanced high-capacity systems that process modern high-speed telecommunications for the US intelligence community. If you have the following attributes, this could be a great career opportunity for you:
Design, Configuring, and test mission critical networking equipment in a environment with other highly skilled engineers.
- C++, Python, or Perl
- Cisco experience
- Experience with configuring VLANs, Firewalls, and Tunneling
- Routing Protocols, TCP/IP, and Wireshark
- The job will periodically require non-standard work hours, and flexibility is essential
Required Education (including Major):
- Understanding of telecommunications systems concepts and/or signal processing fundamentals
- Knowledge of networking, file systems, security, KVM virtualization, IBM Bladecenter, CISCO telephony, SAN/NAS, and SNMP
- System administration experience preferred
- Programming experience
- Strong work ethic
- CISCO certification desired
- BA and or MS
Why Work for Raytheon Applied Signal Technology?
- BS, BA
- 2+ years experience
Competitive Compensation & Benefits:
- We are a stable and growing division.
- We are committed to bringing cutting-edge science and engineering together for the protection of our country.
- We invest heavily in research and development.
- Collegial atmosphere.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Generous Tuition Reimbursement
Community Affairs (matching contributions and Dollars for Doers)
Employee Referral Programs
Internal Job Mobility
Full Spectrum of Project for Career Development
Applicants selected may be subject to a US government security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS), is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependant Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.
* Discover a place where your aspirations match your goals.
* Where talented people can make an impact.
* Where challenges are a daily occurrence and rewards always follow.
Make your next move to Raytheon!
Raytheon - 19 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...