McLane Company is one of the nation's leading distribution and logistics companies with 40 distribution facilities nationwide. McLane serves more than 50,000 customer locations around the world including the convenience store, mass merchandise, quick service restaurant, drug store and movie theater industries.
McLane is looking for DOT qualified drivers who will deliver product to our customers—deliveries are short haul or same day. Drivers travel in teams or solo, cover multiple stops and unload using a two wheel dolly while providing outstanding service to our customers.
- 21 years of age or older and possess a valid CDL A.
- Minimum Driving experience of 2 years or 50,000 miles tractor-trailer experience.
- No more than 2 minor moving violations in the past 3 years.
- Cannot have a conviction for DWI/DUI in past 5 years in any vehicle, public or private.
- Stand, walk, sit, climb, reach, bend, squat and stoop to accomplish the essential job functions.
- Meet all DOT qualifications
- Able to pass a physical agility screen and drug screen.
- Able to lift at least 60 pounds and handle a hand truck weighing up to 400 pounds when fully loaded.
- Able to use dolly or hand truck in heavy lifting and shifting loads on wet, dry, icy, bumpy, or uneven terrain with frequent curbs and obstructions.
- Read, understand, and interpret an extensive variety of related written instructions.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with management team, drivers, teammates and customers.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, perform mathematical calculation to verify quantities of product, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to work with a team on loads (applicable at some locations)
- Customer and Safety focused.
McLane - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
- 10 days ago
MV Transportation, Inc.
- 8 hours ago
- 10 hours ago
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...