To be qualified for this position, you MUST be able to follow the instructions for applying for this position at the bottom of this ad.
Prestige Protection, a premier and progressive security service provider is looking for quality personnel with security experience and excellent customer service skills to join our team.
The Patrol Driver is responsible for providing a deterrent to theft and vandalism on multiple client sites through random patrols of properties both in vehicle and on foot.
Qualified candidates must also be able to drive for extended periods, provide foot patrol and be prepared to work in an outdoor environment when necessary.
-Location: San Mateo, CA
-Hours: Full-Time (36hrs), Swing, Weekends, Holidays
-Experience: 1-2 years Security Experience
-Pay Rate: $12.25 per hour
JOB SKILL / REQUIREMENTS
- Must have at least two years security experience minimum
- Must be able to provide a 3-year Clean DMV
- Must have a current CA guard card
- Must have a valid California drivers license and provide DMV report for driving positions
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must have integrity
- Must have first class presentation
- Must be customer service oriented with good phone etiquette
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English
- Must be able to write legible and concise reports
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must have a working contact number
- Must have professional references
- Must be able lift up to 25 lbs
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply online through the company's website. Enter http://www.prestigeprotection.net/employment.aspx into your web browser and select "apply for job online".
Prestige Protection is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY employer:
Candidates are considered for employment with Prestige Protection without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS AND THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Consistent with Prestige Protection's commitment to equal employment opportunity, Prestige Protection provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Prestige Protection, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 925-485-9535. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
As a condition of a job offer, Prestige Protection conducts pre-employment drug testing and reference and criminal background check.
Thank you for your interest in Prestige Protection.