We are currently seeking a Compensation & HR Data Coordinator to join our growing Benefits, Compensation, & HR Administration team within our HR department in Albany, NY.
This individual will be responsible for the maintenance of the systems housing our company’s employee and benefits data, completing scheduled and ad hoc employee data reports, and coordinate the employee change process. He/she will also provide support with our compensation programs, including regular compensation reporting and audits as well as our compensation ranges and job descriptions.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· System Maintenance
o Input all new hires in the respective system
o Initiate employee change forms, obtain appropriate approval, and make system changes during the week of the effective date
o Coordinate with Finance any changes they are responsible for
o Identify and recommend enhancements and efficiencies to the current processes
· Data Collection & Management
o Collect and manage various information separately
o Completes a semi-annual audit of our employee data to ensure it remains accurate and up to date
o Completes various reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or as needed basis
o Maintain group organizational charts & company leader document
o Reviews inconsistency reports and brings them to manager’s attention
AA/EOE, M/F/V/D. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Business preferred
- Basic understanding of employee benefits and compensation preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, & Power Point
- Previous experience in a professional office setting required
- Very detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work independently and be client-focused
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Well-spoken and provides a professional presence
- Exhibits ability to maintain confidentiality with company and employee information
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
- Exhibits a willingness to provide assistance at all levels
CHA Consulting, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job