Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field and 8+ years working with compensation design techniques, theory, practices, methods, programs and plans including regulatory requirements, and incentive compensation.
• CCP or ACA Certification, a plus.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
Scientific Research Corporation, a leading Research and Development Company providing innovative solutions focused on advanced commercial technologies in the development of wireless communications, information, and sensor systems for Government and Commercial industries, has an exciting opportunity for a Compensation Manager located in our Atlanta, GA Headquarters facility.
• Works directly with Director of HR to plan, develop and implement compensation/performance programs, policies, and procedures.
• Reviews compensation policies and processes. Recommends, updates, and communicates changes.
• Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze salary information to determined company's competitive position
• Prepares salary planning schedules for merit review program and assists in market analysis and budget preparation.
• Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze salary information to determine company’s competitive positions
• Provides ad hoc reports and analyses exempt and non-exempt positions in order to prepare job descriptions based on job responsibility questionnaires and personal interviews
• Provides advice on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, and job evaluations including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs
• Administers the direct compensation (executive, exempt and nonexempt cash compensation programs) for Corporate staff including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions taken on employees
• Compiles, prepares and presents data to managers
• Keeps apprised of federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure compliance.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
To be the premier provider of technology solutions for national defense and global security.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...