Enercon Services, Inc. is seeking a Compensation & HR Analyst to administer compensation programs and policies and ensure legal compliance. Position is also responsible for running various reports to provide HR data and analysis for various business needs. Position reports to the Manager, Human Resources and is located in our Kennesaw, GA (north of Atlanta) office.
- Provide analysis, design, recommendations, and implementation of compensation programs.
- Create, update, and maintain company-wide job descriptions.
- Review FLSA status of positions and ensure proper classification. Investigate and propose resolution on any classification questions and FLSA exemptions.
- Participate in and analyze results of compensation surveys to assess competitive position in the market and ensure salary ranges are competitive within our industries.
- Serve as internal consultant for supervisors and managers on compensation matters, including new hire salaries when requested.
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments that may affect compensation policies; identify opportunities and exposure areas.
- Maintain compensation data in the HRIS, including entering monthly rate increases.
- Maintain an expertise in the HRIS reporting function to efficiently and effectively run ad hoc reports and analyze data for HR and/or business units.
- Run ad hoc reports for HR and/or business units as necessary
- Manage the annual performance review and merit increase process. Recommend improvements to the process.
- Assist with training on compensation topics.
- Assist with other aspects of HR as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience with at least 3 year focus in Compensation.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Understand basic statistical methodologies related to compensation (e.g. descriptive statistics, regression, etc.)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite with expertise using Excel for data analysis (e.g. vlookups, IF statements, pivots tables, etc.)
- Previous experience with HRIS and database querying.
- Solid team player with excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer focus
- Experience in compensation survey submission and analysis, market pricing, and job analysis.
- Knowledge of compensation theory, planning, design, and trends; performance appraisal systems; and government regulations that apply to compensation programs.
Internal Number: 2334