McGraw Hill Financial is seeking a Compensation Analyst to work with our team in Midtown at our 1221 Ave. of the Americas location.
• Support annual global compensation review processes. Includes supporting the administration of the year-end process, liaising with HR Generalists globally and US payroll, handling reporting and analysis, responding to audit requests, etc. to ensure the success of the process. Serve as the primary contact in regards to compensation system issues and preparation of reports for senior management review meetings.
• Support annual global participation in external compensation surveys and participate in special benchmarking studies. Includes partnering with HR Generalists and business unit leadership, as well as external vendors, to ensure the proper match for the jobs, create reports, analyze results and report findings to Compensation team.
• Partner with the Compensation team in conducting the job evaluation process: determining grade levels, job titles and FLSA classifications.
• Work with HRBPs and managers to provide solutions to business issues and/or business requests including: support of acquisitions, providing pay-mix solutions, creation of hiring packages, etc.
• Preparation of miscellaneous ad hoc analyses, reports and presentations as needed
• 3 years experience, preferably in compensation or financial analysis
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience), preferably in accounting, finance, economics, etc.
• Knowledge of compensation fundamentals and statistical analysis
• Expert-level Excel skills as well as Word & PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with HR colleagues, line management and employees.
• Strong organization skills, attention to detail is critical; able to work on concurrent projects
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment in task force situations
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately
About McGraw Hill Financial
Be essential to the global financial markets.
When you work at McGraw Hill Financial and its respected global brands, your contributions are essential to us and to the markets we serve.
Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com/careers
- McGraw Hill Financial includes Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power, Platts, McGraw Hill Construction and Aviation Week.
- Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
- Whether it’s analyzing data, innovating technology, or developing market insights, we’re looking for intellectually curious, progressive and passionate thinkers to join our team.
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....